The numbers are in for Broward county single family homes (not including condos or townhomes) that were sold in Feb 2011! There’s a few charts (below) I’ve attached so you can see the info for yourselves.
Keep in mind this is for ALL single family homes in Broward including short sales, foreclosures, & conventional sales (homeowner to buyer transactions).
A few things that stuck out to me are:
- Average Days on Market for homes were about 104 days. (This number may vary greatly if you drill down to certain cities or price ranges)
- About 44% of the homes sold are under $150K which is up from 36% in January 2011! Out of 919 total sales 405 were priced under $150K and 116 were between $150K and $200K. This does NOT include condos either!
- The Average Sale Price was approx $249K which is down from Jan 2011 which had $257K as the Average sale price.
- Also the Average List Price was $265K of the homes that actually sold, which would show only about a 3-4% difference in List/Sale prices and means more properties appear to be priced to sell!
- The Average size home that sold is also a 3/2 with approx 1900 sqft.
Also if anyone is interested in looking at the numbers in your community or price range shoot me an email or give me a call and I can run a quick report just for you 🙂 I don’t mind at all!
Take a look at the data below. (Click to Enlarge)